Subject: Friends of Regent's Canal - Agenda for Meeting 7th December 2011
Our next public meeting will take place this Wednesday at the London Canal Museum, 7pm to 9pm.
For directions, please click on this link (or else open the attached document)
Please click on this link to see minutes of the previous meeting.(or else open the attached document)
The agenda for the next meeting is as follows.
2. Announcements and Updates
3. The Big Waterways Clean Ups 2012 (Thames21)
4. Litter Clearance and Habitat Enhancements (London Wildlife Trust)
5. Cross-Party Support for the Canal (Mayoral elections 2012).
6. Impact of the Olympic Games
7. Celebrations and Opportunities in 2012
8, Questions & Answers
Chair, Friends of Regent's Canal
Public Meeting 07-dec-2011.doc